PRODUCT MATERIALOuter aramid fabric with Viton®/butyl rubber. Inner chloroprene rubber and a multilayer barrier laminate
SEAM TYPEStitched and covered with Viton® rubber tape on the outside and a barrier laminate tape on the inside
VISOR AND FACE SEALAnatomically designed rubber face seal
VENTILATIONA ventilation system is included as standard. For the safety of the wearer, it provides a constant level of overpressure inside the suit. The AlphaTec® Regulating valve MkII has 3 ventilation rates (2, 30 and 100 l/min) plus zero/off position. CEJN 221 male coupling for connection to the SCBA (requires separate connection hose). One overpressure valve on the chest.
ZIPPERAlphaTec® HCR zipper, which includes a barrier film for increased chemical resistance. The zipper is closing downwards, for added safety, and is protected by a flap/splash guard.
GLOVES AND ATTACHMENTS2-part system with AlphaTec® 02-100 barrier inner glove and AlphaTec® 38-628 Viton®/Butyl rubber glove. The gloves are attached with a Bayonet glove ring system, which offers quick and simple glove exchange.
FOOTWEAR AND ATTACHMENTSSewn-in socks/booties made of the suit material. Alternatively attached black nitrile rubber safety boots with European approval as Firemen’s boots. The boots are fixed with an ergonomically designed ring attachment, for simplified boot exchange.
INCLUDED WITH EACH DELIVERY• 1 pce AlphaTec® Mini Hood for protection against inward leakage between mask and face seal, in case of jet spray from behind
• 1 pair of cotton comfort inner gloves
• 2 pcs extra locking pins for the Bayonet glove ring system
• 1 pce Molycote lubrication for the O-rings in the Bayonet glove ring system
• 1 pce grease stick for lubrication of the zipper
• 1 pair of comfort silicone oversocks (only for suits with sewn-in socks)
• 1 pce coat hanger
• 1 pce AlphaTec® storage bag
OPTIONAL FEATURES AND ACCESSORIES• Waist belt, internal
• D-ring for holding small measuring instruments & tools
• Customised marking, e.g. digits, letters, logos
• AlphaTec® #58-800 Overglove for improved cut & puncture resistance
• AlphaTec® SCBA Cover
• Other accessories are available upon request
WEIGHTApprox. 5.0 kg/11 lbs for a suit size L with sewn-in socks.
Attached boots add approx. 2 kg/4.5 lbs.
<li>EN 943-1:2015 + A1:2019 </li>
<li>EN 943-2:2019 </li>
<li>EN 1073-2:2002 (radioactive particle protection) </li>
<li>EN 14126:2003 (infective agent protection) </li>
<li>EN 1149-5:2008 (antistatic suit material)</li>
<li>Approved for use in ATEX zones 0, 1, 2/20, 21, 22 and chemical group IIA, IIB, IIC</li>